What does it mean to be a member of The Manufacturer Top 100?
Being a member of The Manufacturer Top 100 means you are recognised for your outstanding achievements in manufacturing and are profiled publicly in celebration, both in the printed publication and on the website, and in the regional and business press.
Top 100 individuals are presented with a trophy and their own copy of the report on the launch evening, they receive lifetime VIP passes to The Manufacturer Summit events, and the opportunity to win a Manufacturing Director’s Scholarship in association with Cranfield University.
They also become lifelong members of a 500-strong community of movers and shakers.
What we look for in turn is a sign of the deepening commitment to the sector that being a member of The Manufacturer Top 100 implies. We, therefore, ask you to make some, if not all, of the following contributions:
- Pay it forward – nominate two individuals for the following years’ The Manufacturer Top 100
- Close the Skills Gap – become a STEM ambassador, or help a colleague to do so
- Showcase brilliant UK manufacturing – Open your factory doors to schools, universities and the local community
- Future-proof your business – employ an apprentice
- Shape industry coverage – join The Manufacturer’s Editorial Board
- Share your story – write an article for The Manufacturer or agree to be interviewed
- Recruit the right talent at school age – host a stand at a career fair
- Be an active part of the community – join us at one of The Manufacturer’s events, or even better, take a speaking slot