- Your nominee must represent one or more of the judging categories
- Your nominee/s must have an active role in a company with manufacturing operations in the UK.
- Individuals should feel free to nominate themselves.
- Individuals cannot be part of The Manufacturer Top 100 three years running.
- Please inform your nominee that you have voted for him/her and please ensure you provide valid contact details for them.
- Your nomination should contain factual evidence to back up your reasons for their submission. If an individual has increased turnover provide a figure; if they are passionate about apprenticeships and training give an example; and if someone is a diversity champion reference the bodies they are affiliated with to achieve this.
Before you nominate...
Please complete the form below if you are interested in Top 100 2022 and we will keep you informed with the latest event updates.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.